Throughout the Website, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Geeker.
- Use of the Website
- The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the Website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including without limitation accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server which you are not authorised to access, probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of a system or network utilized by the Website, breaching the security or authentication measures adopted by us for the Website and interfering with the access to or use of the Website by other users.
- You shall not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other materials which are malicious or technologically harmful, and shall not attack the Website in any manner whatsoever, including without limitation via the denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All contents on the Website (including without limitation text, designs, pictures, graphics, logos, icons, images, layout, brands, illustrations, audio and video clips, interfaces, codes, software, the compilations, selections and arrangements thereof and other proprietary materials contained on the Website) are the exclusive properties of ours, our affiliates (including without limitation our holding company, subsidiaries and other group members) ("Affiliates"), our licensors or other third parties, and are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark and/or other proprietary laws.
- Without prejudice to Clause , all trademarks used on the Website are the registered or unregistered marks of ours or our Affiliates or third party licensors, which are protected by trademark laws. Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Website.
- You may access, copy, download and print the materials contained on the Website for your personal non-commercial use only, provided, however, you will not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices in such materials in whatsoever manner. You will not obtain any right, title or interest in any of such materials as a result of such access, copying, downloading or printing.
- Contents of the Website
- The maintenance of the Website and all materials and information presented thereon are intended for your personal entertainment, information, education and/or communications only, and shall not howsoever be regarded as our offer for sale of any goods or provision of any services. For the avoidance of doubt, pictures of the products displayed on the Website are for reference only. If you wish to purchase our products online, please visit the relevant "Market Site(s)" operated by us (or our Affiliates) which link(s) are provided on the Website, whereupon you will be bound by the relevant terms and conditions applicable to such "Market Site(s)".
- We give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, utility or other qualities of the information contained on or given in relation to the Website, and shall not be liable for damage of any kind (whether we ought reasonably to have known or had been advised on the possibility of the same) arising from and/or in connection with the information contained on the Website. In no event shall you rely on any of the materials on the Website as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary and more accurate, complete and timely sources of information. Any reliance on the materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk.
- Any typographical error, clerical or other error or omission on the Website shall be subject to our correction at any time without any liability on our part.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. In any event, we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Communication and Submission
- You agree and consent that any and all comments, messages, data, suggestions, designs, concepts and other items or materials disclosed, submitted or offered to us through or in connection with the Website (collectively "Submission") are of non-confidential basis, save and except for the Submission made under or in connection with the sections "Franchise Opportunities" and "Career" and any other sections as we may advise from time to time of the Website. We shall be under no obligation to (i) maintain any Submission in confidence (save in relation to the foregoing excepted Submission); (ii) pay to you or anyone any compensation for or in connection with the use of any Submission; or (iii) respond to any Submission.
- You represent and warrant that no Submission by you (i) violates any applicable laws or regulations; (ii) infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others; (iii) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, scandalous, threatening, abusive or hateful; (iv) advertises or solicits funds, goods, services, or disseminates any junk mails, spam, chain letters, schemes or other forms of solicitation (unless the nature of the Website requires such activities); or (v) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another's computer.
- You shall not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission.
- If you make any Submission through the Website, you unconditionally grant us and our Affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensee right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media (subject to "Communication and Submission" Clause ) and carry out any other lawful purposes, without any compensation to you or any other person.
- Link to other websites
Where the Website provides links to other websites which are operated by our Affiliates or any other third parties, these are provided solely as a convenience to you, and shall not in any way be regarded as an endorsement of any kind by us approving the contents on such websites. If you access any of such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions applicable thereto. We neither take any responsibility for nor make any representations, warranties or undertakings (whether express or implied) as to their availability and the contents contained therein. We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or other liability incurred as a result of your use of any of such websites. Any questions or comments relating to such websites shall be addressed to the operators and/or proprietors of such websites.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, we do not warrant (whether expressly or implicitly) that the function, operation or accessibility of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful elements. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to you in order to properly access and use the Website and screen out anything that may damage your computer. We accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising from and/or in connection with your use of or inability to access the Website.
- The Website and its contents are provided on an "as is" basis at your own risk without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws and regulations, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website and the information contained therein.
- We shall not be liable for any failure, delay or default in carrying out our obligations or duties here-under directly or indirectly caused by or resulted from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, terrorist attack, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to Internet system failure), or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to this Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Clause and subject to applicable laws and regulations, our aggregate liability to you for all claims arising from your use of the Website shall be limited to the amount of HK$50.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protect your personal information and data. Please refer to the Statement for details.
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Whilst we endeavour to respond to each and every enquiry that you make as instantly as practicable, we shall not be responsible and/or liable for any delayed response or omission to respond.